Deposit payments are 25% of invoiced amount. This deposit amount is non-refundable. The remaining balance of the full amount needs to be settled before start of the course. Tacit Skills reserves the right not to allow delegates on the course who have not settled the remaining balance.
Cancellations via the 25% deposit option
- Written cancellations made within 24 hours of registration (payment has been made) will receive a full refund.
- Cancellation after the 24 hour period will not receive the 25% deposit refund as this is non-refundable
- Cancellation received in writing 30 days prior to the start of the event will receive a 25% refund (should the remaining balance been paid) should the remaining balance not been settled, no refund will be made.
- Cancellation within 20 days of the start of the event will not receive any refund and will be liable for the full invoiced amount, however a substitution of the delegate will be allowed.
- No CPD Points, Certificate, Recordings will be issued until full balance has been settled.